Happy mothers day!

elloo..emm,today is mothers day!to my lovely 'umi',happy mothers day.!,mothers and daughter??.The duo of a mother and her daughter shares a very beautiful relationship, like no other relationship in this world. When i is growing up, my mother proves to be my guiding light, making sure that i am doesn't end up doing something that will harm me in future. As a woman enters adulthood, my mother becomes my closest friend and confidant.thats true."god couldn't be everywhere,so he created mothers"... the poem below show how much i appreciate and love you in my life... i love you damnmuch umy....!


We're daughter and mother 
Not so long ago. 
We give and take 
And take and give 
Along time's endless row. 
Love is passed 
And love received 
To be passed on again: 
A precious heirloom 
Twice, twice blessed, 
A spiritual cardigan. 

I'll put it on 
And treasure it, 
The me I have received, 
And when the roles 
Reverse again, 
I'll have what I most need. 

So may our love 
Go on and on, 
A hundred thousand years; 
Mothers and daughters, 
Daughters and mothers, 
Through joys and other tears.
  

our relationships......

You can see it in our eyes,
in tender hugs and long good-byes, 
a love that only moms and daughters know. 

You can see it in our smiles, 
through passing years and changing styles, 
a friendship that continually seems to grow. 

You can see it in our lives, 
the joy each one of us derives, 
in just knowing that the other one is there...

To care and to understand, 
lend an ear or hold a hand, 
and to celebrate the memories we share. 


I Love You umi..

I Love You umi,
You are so special and kind 
And I love you so 
You helped to build my mind
And I want you to know.
The thought of you by me
Just makes me smile. 
We are so close 
Forever and not just a while. 
I appreciate you mother
And I love all your style. 



Penggunaan 'AKU' adalah untuk keselesaan saya semasa menulis . MAAF sekiranya ianya kurang sopan dan tidak disenangi sesetengah pihak yang lebih berusia .

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top
semua yang tercatat adalah hak milik aziera..and i dont like copycats